Leaders contribute, leverage their abilities, enable the performance of others, live up to the commitments made to their organisation, to their team, their families or to themselves. Delivering results is a central aspect of leadership – but there is more that matters.
SYDE Executive Coaching Vienna
Concerns we are working with include:
- Strategising: What organisation or team do we need to become?
- Results: How can we be more effective – deliver more, better or with lower cost?
- Positioning: How should I position myself in key relationships and in relation to key concerns?
- Leading change: How can I lead change that is co-sponsored and co-owned across the organisation?
- Authenticity: How can I live up to my values and meet the organisation’s needs?
We are supporting leaders and leadership teams to find generative responses to their situations and challenges. Coaching conversations facilitate
- Orientation: Taking stock of complexity and dynamics, making sense of the different stakeholder perspectives, reflect own actions, seeing connections, developing insights and clarifying options.
- Intervention: Making deliberate choices, develop and implement measured action.
- Delivery: Sustaining efforts, coping with set-backs, embracing learning, and adapting the approach if required.