Consultants, project managers and change agents are facing unprecedented challenges today. Traditional tools and approaches are based on assumptions and beliefs that may not fit the current requirements of organizations.
Symptoms are projects and change processes that are rejected or benefits that are not sustained. Project failures, escalation in place of resolution, extensive involvement of steering groups, multiple revisions of projects and burn out are typical experiences.
We help people to manage transitions and address the specific challenges of their projects and assignments by drawing on systemic approaches.
- Effective positioning of change agents in organizations
- Choice of approach, tools and processes
- Work with tension, conflict and dilemmas
- Development of change and consultancy skills
- External supervision and consultation to projects or change work