Many traditional approaches to organizing, teamwork and leadership are not working any longer. Some of the reasons include the expansion and specialization of knowledge, the pace of change, both at a personal and organizational level, and requirements to work globally and across multiple cultures.
Our view is that practices of leadership, teamwork and organizing involve questions of organizational health, of the organization's identity and of individual's welfare - all areas of great opportunity!
We offer support with organizational change and development such as:
- Executive coaching and support to leadership teams
- Forming and trans-forming of teams
- Development or integration of organizations and cultures
- Developing change leadership skills in teams
- Facilitation of organizational learning
- Setting up of change initiatives and project teams
Our consultations are focused to leverage the strengths, experiences and wisdom of our clients. We work with the unique history and resources of the organization and the people involved.